Thursday 15 September 2011

Aaagh Bats - Say It To My Face

AAAGH BATS! - Say It To My Face by Perth Sound & Found

AAAGH BATS! are one of those bands I highly recommend every watches in the Perth scene.
They classify their genre as "dirty punk with epic solos" and I would have to agree! They have a very unique sound, the great thing about having a female voice singing and a really grunge/dirty sound is they balance one another out to sound amazing! Their first song of their "Show Us Ya Fangs" EP starts with an awesome scream! Then throughout the rest of the song the listener is lead on a journey by the awesome guitar riff and that killer little squeal or slide riff that is being played.
I have been informed they will be recording this EP again but making it even better (which I think will be hard to do), so keep your eyes and ears alert waiting for it!
I'm glad to see such a great band come out of Perth.

No comments:

Post a Comment