Thursday 15 September 2011

Aztech Suns - Superstar

Aztech Suns - Superstar by Perth Sound & Found

Even though this is an unmastered track it certainly holds its ground.
Love that fade in! This song is built around a great riff. Its very
catchy and is a perfect hook for the song! The vocals are clean and
very clear. Great work with the vocal harmonies it creates this fuller
thick sound tha suits the song perfectly. The drums do a great job and
giving the song a driving force and that small bass solo fits in
perfectly! The listner is than presented with a very unique guitar
solo. I love the effect used there it stands out and embelishes the
song well. I must say my favourite thing in this song is the guitar
work but its closely followed by the vocal harmonies. This is a track
I highly reccomend all Perth residents hear. Great work guys! Keep me
updated with all future songs and gigs, I hope to see you live soon!

http://www.facebook.com/AztechSuns

No comments:

Post a Comment