Thursday 15 September 2011

As We Fall - Tea and Tim Tams

As We Fall - Tea and Tim Tams by Perth Sound & Found

For a name like this I expected a very chilled back acoustic song.
However I was plesently suprised! These guys have done a great job of
this song! Another great guitar riff! The drums really power the song,
and it definetly is not a simple drumming pattern with great work of
what i'd assume to be a double kick. The guitar fits in perfectly with
the rest of the song and really thickens it out. I love the softer
part of this song, its great to see a change of dynamics in a song
like this. The vocals are also great, I actually really like the
vocals in the softer part as its such a change from the harsher
rougher vocals that make up the song. I thinkyou guys have done a
great job of this song and its great to see so many different
techniques being used at once! Keep up the great work guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment