Thursday 15 September 2011

TungXsten - What

TungXsten - What by Perth Sound & Found

This is such a great tune! It kinda reminds me of Shinedown but as a huge Shinedown fan this is a great thing.

I love the guitar riff in this song. I feel however that the second guitar (rhythm) should have been a bit louder to get some volume behind this song. The drums are just perfect in this song you can hear every thing that is being played and very clearly. The vocals are just perfect in this song and I just love the vocals in general, they are what remind me of Shinedown. TungXsten you have just gained yourself another fan!

I think you guys have done an amazing job for a garageband demo! I hope to hear some more tunes from you in the future!

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/TungXsten/151504324876216

No comments:

Post a Comment