Thursday 15 September 2011

Damien Cripps - Angels In The Darkness

Damien Cripps - Angels In Darkness by Perth Sound & Found

Wow! I did not expect what I heard. There is some awesome guitar work in this song and it works perfectly with the vocals. The vocals in this song remind me somewhat of a "Nickelback" rougher type of sound, however they are very unique and I could not say they are similar to Nickelback for that reason. I love the vocal harmonies that are being used throughout this song they have a bit of a R&B feel and a bit of a "churchy" feel. However this song is definitely not a churchy song as an overall! The drum work isn't very noticeable till towards the end, this is probably due to your attention being drawn to the vocals and the guitar. The quality of the audio and the tracks in this song is great, its very clear and very professional. I loved this track and I hope to hear a lot more of Damien Cripps band!

No comments:

Post a Comment