Thursday 15 September 2011

Natalia - Borrowed Time

Natalia - Borrowed Time by Perth Sound & Found

This fast paced local pop song blew me away.
The first time I heard "Natalia" was with her album "Open Arms" and that album had me in awe of her vocals, my favourite song being "I Can't Love You".
"Borrowed Time" certainly didn't let my expectations down! I would describe it as Pop utilising dance and techno. The thing I love about Natalia's music is its unique in its own way but doesn't stray to far away from the mainstream. This sound will allow her to go very far and hopefully one day make it big!
I loved the vocal harmonies in this song along with the catchy riff that I believe is played by a synth. You've done an awesome job Natalia, keep it up and I look forward to hearing the new stuff you are recording in Sydney.
"Borrowed Time" is available for purchase off iTunes just search it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment