Wednesday 21 September 2011

Katie Campbell feat. Beat Culture - Let You Be

Let You Be feat. Beat Culture by Katie Campbell

Reviewed By DJ Dave (Komodo Music) for Perth Sound and Found

Listening to this song the first time round I am happy to admit I didn’t get it…so I did what any good reviewer does, took some acid and listened to it again…and you know what, it made more sense this time round.

Ok that was a little harsh, but if you were expecting some lyrical masterpiece I suggest you check out the next review as this song isn’t it. What it IS though is a cool electronic blend with a catchy beat and a nice voice (even if it just keeps saying the same thing over and over)

This “Ministry” sounding song would make a lovely addition to those who like their cafĂ© del mar or their chill out soundtracks. I personally would use this at the beginning of an event as it gives of that “cool” vibe and is exceptionally easy to mix into.

I like the song for what it is, and although I can’t see this getting a crowd dancing, it is a perfect background track for any bar or club....or for those "special" trips ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment