Thursday 15 September 2011

Emperor Kite Music - The Dive

Emperor Kite Music - The Dive by Perth Sound & Found

The Dive is a great track. I love combinational sound created by the
Guitar, Bass, Drums and Vocals. They fit perfectly together! The
vocals on this song are quite distinctive and thats what makes it such
a great song. The backing guitar work is quite repetitive but thats
what builds the song. The guitar solo is great! Loved it! Its great to
see vocal harmonies used later on in this song it varies the vocals
and creates a very unique sound. I love the effect on the guitar
towards the end it reminds me of an alternative beatles sound that was
used to create an abnormal sound in some of their psychadelic songs
such as "Strawberry Fields Forever". The Dive in an overall is a very
unique song with quite a calming feel to it. I am very impressed that
this is a home recording. It sounds amazing for a home recording!
Great work guys I am chucking this on my iPod right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment